Welcome to South Pacific RFMO
The South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation is an inter-governmental organisation that is committed to the long-term conservation and sustainable use of the fishery resources of the South Pacific Ocean and in so doing safeguarding the marine ecosystems in which the resources occur.
The Organisation consists of a Commission and a number of subsidiary bodies.
The Members of the Commission are:
- Australia - Belize
- Republic of Chile - People's Republic of China
- Cook Islands - Republic of Cuba
- European Union - Kingdom of Denmark in respect of
the Faroe Islands
- Republic of Korea - New Zealand
- Russian Federation - Chinese Taipei
- Republic of Vanuatu
Cooperating non-Contracting Parties (CNCPs) are:
Colombia, Ecuador, France (Territories), Republic of Liberia, Republic of Panama, Republic of Peru and United States of America.