This section lists all the meeting of the SPRFMO Scientific Committee (for further information about the Scientific Committee, refer to the Science page).
The SC has established four Working Groups: the Jack Mackerel Working Group, the Squid Working Group, the Deepwater Working Group, and the Habitat Monitoring Working Group.
The Scientific Committee has agreed on the following protocol for submission of meeting papers and guidelines for Annual Reports.
Meeting of the SPRFMO Scientific Committee:
- 10th SC 2022 (SC10), Korea
- 9th SC 2021 (SC9), Virtual
- 8th SC 2020 (SC8), Virtual
- 7th SC 2019 (SC7), Cuba
- 6th SC 2018 (SC6), Chile
- 5th SC 2017 (SC5), China
- 4th SC 2016 (SC4), The Netherlands
- 3rd SC 2015 (SC3), Vanuatu
- 2nd SC 2014 (SC2), United States
- 1st SC 2013 (SC1), United States
SPRFMO SC Workshops:
- 2022 (July) Jack mackerel Benchmark Workshop, SCW14, held in hybrid modality,
- 2021 (September) 4th Deepwater Workshop, SCW13, held virtually.
- 2021 (September) 1st Habitat Monitoring Workshop, SCW12, held virtually.
- 2021 (August) 2nd Jack mackerel data Workshop, SCW11, held virtually.
- 2020 (October) 3rd Deepwater Workshop, SCW10, held virtually.
- 2019 (October) 2nd Habitat Monitoring, SCW9, Havana, Cuba.
- 2019 (October) 2nd Squid Workshop, SCW8, Havana, Cuba.
- 2019 (April) 1st Habitat Monitoring Workshop, SCW7, Galway, Ireland.
- 2018 (May) 3rd Jack mackerel assessment workshop, SCW6, (Valparaiso, Chile)
- 2017 (September) 1st Squid workshop, SCW5, (Shanghai, China)
- 2017 (September) 2nd Deepwater workshop, SCW4, (Shanghai, China)
- 2017 (May) 1st Deepwater workshop, SCW3, (Hobart, Australia)
- 2016 (October) Jack mackerel Assessment workshop, SCW2, (The Hague, Kingdom of the Netherlands)
- 2015 (September) Jack mackerel Data workshop, SCW1, (Port Vila, Vanuatu)