A Science Working Group meeting was held during the week of 03-07 September 2007 in Noumea, New Caledonia.
A Joint D&IWG and Science Working Group meeting was held on Tuesday 04 September 2007 to discuss draft VMS and Scientific Observer Standards.
The Science Working Group meeting was held from Wednesday 05 September to Friday 07 September 2007 to discuss species and habitat profiles, the benthic assessment standard and process, and other science matters.
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-01 The draft agenda
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-02 The annotated agenda
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-03 The SWG document list
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-04 An indicative schedule for the meeting (including the DIWG)
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-05 An Analysis of New Zealand Trawl Catch and Effort 2002-2006
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-06 The Draft Benthic Assessment Framework
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-07 The Draft Benthic Assessment Process
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-08 Species profile for Epigonus telescopus (posted in June 07)
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-09 Species profile for Beryx splendens (posted in June 07)
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-10 Species profile for Hyperoglyphe antarctica (posted in June 07)
- SPRFMO-IV-SWG-11 Species profile for Oreosomatidae
The current work plan of the SWG is here.